P.H. Koules Consulting helps manufacturers and professional service companies establish and strengthen crucial connections through unique events and targeted sales/marketing strategy consulting.
In the age of information overload where individuals are bombarded with messaging from every direction, P.H. Koules Consulting creates custom events that extend beyond simple marketing. We directly engage you with your prospects and customers to establish those important “know, like, & trust” relationships crucial to growing sales. Through our events and strategy consulting, we help you develop the connections needed to take your business to the next level.
How can we help you?
Q: Need fresh ideas for business development?
A: We create custom events specifically designed for your target market that:
- Provide opportunities to engage directly with prospects or existing customers
- Lay the foundation for mutually beneficial, long term client relationships
- Establish credibility and enable prospect to get to know, like and trust your company
- Demonstrate thought leadership and expertise through relatvent, compelling content
Q: Not sure of next steps for growth?
A: We analyze your business and assist with long term growth strategies by:
- Focusing your business on capturing and caring for customers from start to finish
- Expanding and developing your business network
- Defining new market initiatives
- Assisting your sales force to cultivate new prospects and take care of existing customers
Q: Having trouble standing out from the crowd?
A: We help your company separate itself from the competition by:
- Illuminating competitive advantages
- Strengthening your brand
- Defining your niche and finding new customers
- Refreshing your website and online marketing efforts
Q: Spending too much on events, conferences, sponsorships and tradeshows and not getting the return you are looking for?
A: We will improve your ROI by:
- Developing targeted strategies to maximize your investment
- Providing unique ideas to engage prospects
- Improving efforts to capture and measure event data